Monday, January 24, 2011

ESPAÑA! HERE I COME!!!!

THIS IS IT! The moment I've been waiting for since last summer. In t-minus 10hrs I will be making my way to Spain. I've been telling my friends that I am not excited at all... Oh, boy... I think I lied. I think I was too excited to feel my excitement. Does that make sense at all? Hah! Who cares?! At this point, my stomach has already completed about a year's worth of 360. I really cannot explain what I am feeling right now. I think I am sad and happy at the same time... Leaving my family for 6 months to do an adventure on my own... THERE'S REALLY GOT TO BE A FIRST FOR EVERYTHING!!! RIGHT?!

Also... I think, like my roomie Dani, my back would be a little unhappy. Hahah! I just stuffed my whole life in a 3 piece luggage:



Well, I think I am just gonna make this post short for now. I will keep everyone updated with loads of stories and pictures from ESPAÑA!!!

¡Adios amigos! ¡Hasta luego!

-Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment