Thursday, April 14, 2011

And Away We Go!!!!

It's been 2 weeks since my last entry. I've gotten really busy with homeworks and projects that I should have done as soon as they were assigned. Well, I got them done just in time for me to start packing for our Semana Santa break! Yes! We get a break from being on a break! How can life be any better than this?! Well, let's see. My roommate and I are traveling for 10 days. The first leg of our trip starts in Alicante, Spain. We are taking a bus there and will be staying until Sunday morning. A friend of mine from UIC, Holly, is currently studying there so I will be seeing her! From Alicante, we are flying to Brno, Czech Republic and then taking a bus to Prague. We are spending three days there and then we are off to Milan. From Milan we are taking the bus to Venice and will be there for 3 days as well. After Venice we are taking the bus to Verona. The last leg of our trip is Malaga where we will only be spending half a day to see a procession for the Semana Santa. I really don't know what to expect for this 10-day trip but I can tell you that my heart is beating so fast because I cannot hide my excitement anymore! Ah... I never really thought I'd be able to travel BEFORE I even become a doctor. I thought I would have to work and save up a lot before I could do this but here I am printing my boarding passes. =)

I really hope to see beautiful places and be able to take great pictures while I am away. For my family and friends, I will be sending postcards to you! You know? Do what I do best...

I will update all of you with fun-filled stories when I come back!

Adios for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment