Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm going to give up now. I should. -finally-

This weekend went by fast. I did all of my homework and some advance readings. I have thought about college again. What or how my life would be when I finally go. If it is gonna be hard to live with strangers and get to know new people. Adjust.... adjust...adjust.... And speaking of which, I have to learn how to live with the real things and people around me. If it's not there, I am not going to look for it. Sometimes this could be the right attitude because not all of the things that you are looking for would be found. A childhood friend of mine, Aly, called me today. It was fun talking to her, it's just that, until the very last of the convo, she spoke no word of our language at all. I hinted to her how much I hated when Filipino's do that and she missed it. Anyway, I still enjoyed talking to her. I see more convos in the future. Hopefully, I could still go to San Diego this summer so that I could also drop by Vegas and SoCal.

I wonder why things happen.. don't tell me they happen for a reason.. they do.. but what reasons..?
I wish that when things happen, I would know the reason behind it. Good or Bad. I want to know and never guess what's going on. I hate being left out although they said that some things are better left unsaid and that what you don't know wont hurt you.

I should sleep now. I'm getting stressed again.

Adieu
-Andrea-

No comments:

Post a Comment