Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tranquila, Andréa... Por Favor, Tranquila...

I didn't really think I'd be stressing so much on midterms here in Spain. My exams went well but I still have another one tomorrow morning. It's my language exam and I am not so worried about it except that I didn't really get much sleep last night. In addition, I am a morning person so I woke up really early today. Bags are starting to form under my little eyes... Not pretty... Gosh, I feel so bipolar right now although I am not. Yesterday, I was exploding with so much happiness and everything I saw glowed in front of me but today. EH... not so much glowing. Not even seeing my favorite camarero could make me happy as it usually does. I wish I have my best friends here so I could spill my beans and not hesitate. There's still that hesitant and adjusting feeling where I can't tell my new friends here what's eating me...

Dear new friends, please don't take this personally. I am sure you miss your old buddies as well as I do and we all know that there are things you'd rather tell your best friends than the new friends you've just met. Please understand. It's nothing personal.

Anyway, in a couple of days, half of the students in our program are going to Marruecos (Morocco) and I must say I am a tad jealous. However, since my parents are worried about the current events in the Islamic world right now, I think I'll just spend the Marruecos days here in Granada studying and preparing for my projects. I think it's a blessing in disguise that I won't be able to go to Morocco because then I'd have more time to catch up and get ahead with my classes. I also should be saving up for Semana Santa (Holy Week) because I will be traveling a lot. I am going to Czech Republic, Italy, and Switzerland. AND THIS TIME I AM SURE I WON'T BE DENIED TO BOARD! =)

There will be postcards, for everyone who usually receive them, from each cities I'll be visiting; People, you know who you are. ♥♥♥

Well, it's time for me to go back home and rest so I could study for my last midterm tomorrow.


JST D307D - I miss you so much... Just to let you know...

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment