Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year! Its 2009 and everything should start in a good way.

My 2008 was overall, I guess, is ok. It was not very fun, but it also wasnt sad. It was a year full of ups and downs. The last days of the year was well spent. I spent my days with the closest friend... My bestfriend that lives here in Brampton. I love Brampton because it is really peaceful here. The fact that Paul lives here plays a part. I dont really know how I feel at the moment but I know I do like him an awful lot. In 4 days I will be going back to Chicago. Im gonna be back to my normal life. Not so fun, less adventure, no bessy, no panda, no ate, and no C-Bit.. very sad but then at least I know I can always come here as long as time, money, and PARENTS permits. =P.....

Expectations for this year..
I expect things to be better. I want to stay in touch with Paul because I always feel so good and relaxed when Im with him. I dont feel that thump in my chest which is good because it means I am not nervous around him anymore( only when theres a lot of people with us) I am planning to come back here in Brampton for the summer. I would love to see my awesome bessy, ate, C Bit, Paul and Tyler. =] Sushi day was fun. <3

Resolutions.
I have to do Turbo jam from now on.
I have drink lots of water.
I have to eat less sweets. =[
I have to behave.
I have to be less stressed,( learn to eliminate the bad stuff)
I have to stop thinking too much.



The rest...
I guess I just have to wait and see what to improve..Before I notice it the New Year 2010 is gonna be right around the corner. It will be another year of ups and downs but I will learn from it.

Thanks 2008

Adieu
-Andrea-

No comments:

Post a Comment