Sunday, December 28, 2008

It's my third day here in Brampton and the day is almost over. I am having so much fun here, the only reason why I wanna go back to Chicago is mainly because of my family. I love it here. I love being with my bestfriend Charmaine and the people around her. =] When I came here on the 25th, I couldnt believe that Im finally seeing my Bessy after 7 years! We got home, did our usual chikahan, and did our rituals together. When we woke up the next day we went shopping at Bramalea for Boxing Day! It was so fun! The next day, the 27th, we had a little party here at their house. Again, it was so fun! I finally met Paul. It was kind of embarassing cause when him and Tyler came in I was trying to rap and so he heard everything. But then again, of course, since I was so shy and turned red. I tried fighting my shyness and I won! haha! I talked to him very casually and I even asked him to walked with me outside when knees started hurting from sitting down. We went outside and walked around the neighborhood and had time to talk about things. He is very nice. It was of course way better than talking to him over MSN. I got to hear his voice in person. =]I baked him a cake cause it was his birthday. It wasnt perfect but I tried to make the design look like a panda. It looks really nice. We sang him happy birthday and it was funny cause he blew the candles even before we finished singing! LOL... Anyways.. I will make sure because I have to , I need to, and I want to see him again. Tomorrow is Sushi Day. Hopefully it as fun or even more than yesterday. I cant wait for tomorrow.. Looking forward to it so much. <3


Adieu
-Andrea-

No comments:

Post a Comment