Sunday, September 27, 2009

Carla Bruni-Sarkozy

So lately I have been listening to Carla Bruni-Sarkozy's songs. She was a model, but now she is one of the most powerful women in the world (because of her husband). She is married to the president of France, Nicolas Sarkozy. I love her voice! It is so soothing even though I do not understand a single word in french. It helps me when I am studying. Speaking of that, I should not be here! I should be making my flash-cards for chemistry and calculus! Haha! Oh well... life is going great. I am happy with what is happening right now. I met so many friends at the university and I hang-out with them almost everyday at the lounge. We basically find it fun to just study and be serious with it. All of us, mostly, have the same interests. We want to be physicians, engineers, attorneys, and nurses. We are cool with each other. I met this one girl named Mahdis. She is very nice and we are becoming great friends. We introduced new songs to each other. I owe her for introducing me to Carla Bruni- Sarkozy's songs! She is so fun to talk to! I also met Sehyun, Saif, and Amoya. They are one of the coolest group of people at BH lounge! So happy to have met them. =)

Anyway.... I have to go back to studying now. I am gonna go change my routines and start with a better one tomorrow. I will be up at 4:30 am sipping on my protein shake then off to the gym till 8am. So 5am to 8am is a good workout time. First half is cardio, then second half is weights. Oooooooh! Sexy body on the way! =P

I miss my mommy! She went to Denver for the weekend for a convention. She will be back later tonight. Yey!

BTW.... LET's GO CHICAGO BEARS!!!! BEAT SEATTLE!!! ON TO SUPER BOWL!!! CHYEAAH!

-Andrea-

No comments:

Post a Comment