Sunday, September 20, 2009

Long time no see my dear green page. =)

Time for an update. Yes?

Today the Chicago Bears won vs. the Steelers! Yeynezz! Thought this will be a losing season for us Chicagoan's, but Jay Cutler picked up his A game and did what a good quarterback should do. I wonder what Rex Grossman is thinking right now. Hmmmm..... Anyway, first month of school is over! How fast did that happen? I survived it and I am so proud of myself. I got accepted at the Society for Future Physicians. I feel so cool right now (cool for nerds by the way. =P ). I also found our that I am eligible for a tuition fee waiver for next semester. I have to take advantage of this so that I would not have to take a second set of loans. Also, I feel like I have adjusted to the university life now. I am not so stressed about commuting back and forth. I am also able to workout better now. I workout twice every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Fridays. First workout is cardio, and second is for weightlifting. I am not trying to be buff. EWWWWW. I just want to tone my muscles and shape up for next summer because my cousin will be getting married! OMG. I need to find a nice dress and look really sexy and beautiful in it. I wish I catch the bouquet, too. I am so excited for her! I hope to go the Bahamas as well next summer and finally soak up under the sun. I have been hiding from Mr. Sunshine for the past year. Yeah, I said the past year! I have not been to the beach either. Maybe it is time to do some MAJOR changes. Life is good and I am blessed with a wonderful family and set of friends that loves me dearly. How thankful I am to God. =)

The blood test results were all negative and so I am safe. I am healthy and I did not inherit my mom's thyroid problem. I will take advantage of this good health and work as much as I can so I will be able to help my mom and dad with the expenses. I cannot believe that this year is coming to an end so soon. It is almost the end of September and that means we have 3 months till the new year. I will be 20 and wiser next year. Winter and snow.... Oh I cannot wait for you to come!

Another thing I cannot wait for is to see my dearest sister Ate Clang in November! I am so happy we are finally seeing each other again. I have lost contact with a lot of people but I am finding them again and seeing them is so exciting. We are going to bond like how we did when we were babies. She is older but not so much. I can't wait!

Shout out to my MOMMA! Mommy dearest..... I love you and thanks for supporting me through it all... you witnessed everything and we have gotten closer in the past couple of months. I can see where you are coming from now. Lesson well learned for me. Advance Happy Birthday to you. I love you Mom! <3

-Andrea-


P.S. Thanks for everything... I learned a lot from you. It was through so much pain that I learned how to value myself more than any other person. I wish you well. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment