Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Why am I up at 2am? LMAO.

K. So today I attended the FIA general meeting. It was so fun! I met so many people and for the longest time, I have not seen a bajillion of Filipino's in one room! I cannot wait for the next meeting so I could meet more of them or get to know some of them better. I hung out with the flips today and finally escaped my little cocoon at Burnham Hall (Honors College). I chilled at Montgomery today because I wanna see other people. I am still gonna be at BH most of the time because that place is my second home. Also, today was the induction ceremony for the Society of Future Physicians. It was kind of boring but at least Sef and Sehyun were there to keep me awake. Sef kept on talking like a true intellectual (not that he is not) and Sehyun just sat there pointing at GPPA people. It was like watching a movie for me. I left Whay after the ceremony... I feel bad for doing that. I was confused on who was I with. Her or Sehyun. LOL. So I walked with Sehyun downstairs and separated because he takes Metra and I take the Blue Line. When I got home I laid on my bed and was T.K.O right away. Good thing I got all my homework done. =)

Quiz on Schejbal's class for 9/24.... Better score awaits.

-Andrea-

p.s - Getting there little by little. Friends are helping me big time. I owe you guys! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment