Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Been a week since my last post. uhmm.. oh! I am done with my college apps! thankgoooodssshness!
The weight on my shoulders is finally lifted a bit! I just have to deal with homework and the upcoming AP exams.. and maybe Sci fair too if I win.. oh Daphnia Daphnia Daphnia! Help me win! LOL.. kk. stop with the school stuff... for now I can kind of procrastinate since I have nothing really to do but to wait till my face mask dries! ahaha! VANITY! anywhooo.. I am excited! Canada in three weeks baby! I cant wait to see my Bessydoodletotz! And Happy Birthday to you!! (*** hope you have fun on your birthday! I wish I could be there earlier and celebrate with you man! ***)

K.. so i have a story to tell.. I almost tripped down the stairs today while yelling out EXCUSEMEEEEE PEOPLEEE! on my way to AP Calculus.. we had a PARTY today so I had to race down from 3rd floor to the west of 1st floor! Whoever get the front row seats gets a bonus point.. =_=.. I was aiming for that, but apparently, other people like me got down there faster.. motherfudgerss! >.>.. anyway..the test was HARD ASSSS HEAAAEELL MAN! gooodshness gracious! I skipped like 3! wow! I know I bombed it anyways. so yeah.. thats my story.. and oh! I was eating KitKat while taking that test.. helped me think ^_*


facemask is dried now..


Adieu
-AhN-dR3-YeA-hUh?-

No comments:

Post a Comment