Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ok.. so I suck at AP Human Geo test yesterday.. man. It felt like a kid excited to open her present the morning of Christmas Day and when she opened her gift.. she found a pair of socks! *( story according Mr. Nguyen a.k.a Calculus Man)* I have to make BAWI and get an AAA the next test. Anyways.. There has not been any blizzards yet! And this is what again? December in Chicago "The Windy City!" I am really looking forward to a lot of SNOW this year. I love snow! Snow-hey-oh-oh-oohhh! I could make a song out of it ;) ...random.. random.. random.. and so I swallowed some fur from my scarf?! yeah I did.. haha. =_= In 2 weeks after the finals of my best buddy here in Chitown we will be hanging out! Yeyness! looking forward to it! muchaaas muchaaas! ok stop.. I have to do Astro, Integrals, Human Geo, and Chemical magic now. ( those are my homework! )


Derduhhrduhhhrr




Adieu
-Andrea-

No comments:

Post a Comment