Sunday, December 14, 2008

hmm.. I said I wont be writing till after 2 weeks. But hey! I held up for ten days! That is good enough. I guess ..*wink*

Update:

The whole week I have been so busy for school and my recent promotion at my job got me busier. Now I actually close the store by myself and I manage to do a good job! =] In school I have been studying more than how I used to because I have to maintain good grades and continue my established impression with my peers and teachers. I pretty much made more than good enough impression to them. I am never the loud type in school, except when I just ate KitKat =_=... I can get pretty excited about evrrrrythaang! Oh well. Today, yesterday and the day before I just stayed home doing nothing but homework, chores, and of course sleep( when I can). I work 4-5 days a week now and its a regular schedule. Unlike before I could call in whenever I feel like Im not well, but now I have to be there all the time. Kind of hard to adapt but I can do it fasho! Anyways. I also finished my laundry and Science Fair paperwork. Tonight Im pulling another all nighter. Im just taking a break right now just to refresh my mind from too much homework and then back again. And oh! i have to do dishes in 5 minutes. See? Everything is planned ahead for me. In 10 days I will be in Canada and just plain having fun so this week i will be giving my all for school stuff! Aja! I can do this! Oh Christmas! I cannot wait no more! Also, I am doing early decision for U of Rochester and * cross fingers* I wishI get in. What a wonderful place to study. Pristine and full of people with the extremes in terms of intellect. =]

i have to wash dishes now... after.. i have to study for AP Chem. (this time I am going to ace my test!)

Bringing my AAA game ON!!

goodnight world
-Andrea-

No comments:

Post a Comment