Thursday, December 4, 2008

This will probably be my last post in a while. I have to focus on raising my Human Geo and Calculus grades and also maintain the rest of my A's. Now that I am done with college applications, I am finally gonna have more time to do homework and not cram meaning I can sleep earlier than usual. Also, I have to work more hours so I can save enough, or better, more than enough money before I leave for Canada which is in less than 3 weeks! =] I just got promoted at work too! My my my.. I am so happy right now! I can't stop smiling! I've been smiling a lot lately. Some of stressful things before are gone now and I am thankful because I don't worry as much. Anyways... I should also stay away from unnecessary things on the internet like facebook and friendster... and youtube!!! I have to live the Amish life for a while until I see that I improved. Right now I should be heading to work to do my online training. I need to finish it before Saturday so the hours they are paying me will be included on the next paycheck. I am only gonna check yahoo mail and hotmail cause colleges and universities will be contacting me through there. I have to go now!



Back in 2 weeks! ;]

Adieu
-Andrea-

No comments:

Post a Comment