Friday, April 24, 2009

Hmm.. I am a little bit early for my weekly post. =P Anyway... I have a month left for school and then graduation! Hooray! But first, I must finish all exams. I am done with my Pharmacy Tech class and thank you Lord I got a B for my final grade. Today was the certification/license exam for it and I feel good about it. I guess I passed =) Tomorrow there will be another exam but this time it's at the university. It's just a placement exam so I shouldn't be pressured..or too pressured. LOL. Once tomorrow is done, the rest of my days should go like a breeze and then exams again. AP exams are fast approaching but then again, hopefully, I get a 3 for each or higher so I could save some time and money from the uni credits. Money is always the issue. (N) I figured that I really despise becoming a nurse! I have no idea why. I think because I have a stubborn and headstrong attitude towards becoming a neurosurgeon and pursuing neuroscience as my major is all hell bent for me at this moment. I spoke to this one lady named Angela who is graduating in 3 weeks from med school and she did neuro too. She told me that it is 16 years to become a neurosurgeon and so she kinda swayed her ambition a little bit but almost same as before. It is a tedious kind of major and it requires determination and patience. I think I have both so I will be fine. K.. why does it all have to be school that I mention all the time? Ahh.. because other than this I have nothing else to say or blabber about.

Mei got me addicted to surveys haha! Hi Meng IMY na!

1. Where's your bestfriend?
- probably essaying

2. Who is she with?
- by herself or with tita and tito

3. What time is it?
- 1:46 am

4. Who is the last person you kissed?
- Paul

5. Where's your school?
- Chicago

6. Were you ever a stalker?
- once! lol.. for this one kid me and my other friend used to have a crush on
..fun times..

7. Who were you stalking?
- this Bulgarian kid Ibraim

8. Taken?
- nope. single but not available.

9. By who?
- none

10. Are you bored?
- not really

11. What sport do you play?
- sports*- soccer, vball, badminton, karate, TKD, sotfball

12. Anyone you're mad at?
- none

13. Are you drunk?
- no

14. When's your summer class starting?
- hmm.. 2nd week of June?

15. Do you play softball?
- used to... but didnt really like it

16. Are you depressed?
- no.. not at the moment?.. i have episodic depression

17. Are you friends with your ex?
- yes

18. Who's your favorite actress?
- hmm.. i dont know exactly..

19. What's your favorite movie?
- Tears of the Sun... ahmm.. Saving Private Ryan. ( i love war movies)

20. How old is your boyfriend/girlfriend?
- have none

21. How old are you?
- soon to be 19

22. Where's your mother?
- in their room sleeping

23. Your brother?
- sleeping beside me

24. Do you have a sister-in-law?
- no

25. How are you?
- im alright

26. Jockers are so X(, right?
- i dont know what jockers are

27. Do you like Harry Potter?
- Yesss

28. Do you dislike anyone right now?
- i might

29. Do you like anyone right now?
- yes

30. Do you LOVE anyone right now?
- Yes

31. Does his name start with M?
- no

32. Do you enjoy watching Gossip Girl?
- i hate it

33. Who did you last talk to?
- ate ira

34. What did you say?
- im going to do this survey

35. Did you go shopping today?
- no

36. Are you heart broken?
- yes

37. Ever two timed?
- no

38. Bad gurl?
- no

39. Do you still like Chris Brown?
- No

40. Jenny Humphrey is beautiful. True or False?
-false cause i dont like her *jajajaj*


Random fact: The best ice cream flurries in the world is the one that I buy from the ice cream truck that passes by my house. <3

It's not Adieu this time.

I'll be back! =)

-Andrea-

No comments:

Post a Comment