Sunday, April 26, 2009

KUYA JON! C-Bizkit Bro! YOU INSPIRE ME SO MUCH! this "notitle" note is from you and it is so touching! <3
Goodluck finding her! =)

Another morning, another year, another beginning, another you
Another excuse to face your fears, another heartwarming adieu
Another bittersweet romance, another scarring loss
Another day, another chance, another benefit exchanged from costs
Another night, another date, another nostalgic memory
Another fight, another wake, another moment in reverie

And perhaps in some other time, we'll meet each other once again
You and I will be reborn and hope to find another life to end
But for now enjoy this moment, wrapped in carnal winter scars
Let's sew the wounds back together, riding in forever's car
And if being on your own meant more than what I missed
Let's bind ourselves back together, and spend eternity in bliss

What does it mean to really care about someone? I learned this before, but I seemed to have forgotten.

But I remember now. It isn't necessarily what you want or what makes you feel good, or what they can do for you or what you do for them, but it's is wanting what's best for the other person. Putting yourself on the line for the sake of another. Even if it hurts you, you do what's best for the other person. Simply put- Self-Sacrifice.

My stand on what I believe is best for me, I've...never staggered from it, despite all this time and the let-down. The way I believe in it, just..stands, even if I've fallen.

You deserve the world. I'm sorry I couldn't give it. I just want you to find what's best for you. Even if it isn't us.

No comments:

Post a Comment