Friday, July 24, 2009

Another dream relay perhaps?

I woke at around 6:30 am today and I could remember snippets from my dream. Not as clearly as I could right when I woke up, but I could tell some parts.... In my dream I was at the airport here in Chicago and I was there to pick someone up. I was picking up Paul cause he came to visit me from Canada. From what I could remember, he was wearing the Batman shirt. What happened next... I am not sure anymore. I texted him right away about how I dreamt about him coming here and visiting me. In that same text message I said.. "Hey Batman!"

He just replied a couple of minutes ago and he said...
"That's so weird. I was wearing a Batman shirt when I fell asleep last night. 0_0"

Too much of a coincidence? I was thinking maybe... if you have heard of astral projection? It is an out of body experience where your soul wanders by itself either knowingly or without your consent. Maybe you did come here to Chicago last night and I met you at the airport. I wish my dream was longer... or that I could remember all of it. Wow. It would have been so fun and amazing if it was indeed astral projection.

-Andrea-

No comments:

Post a Comment