Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Well,well.... birthday is over. It was fun overall but I had mixed emotions all thru out the day...

-My friends, Mimi, Vic, and Van brought me to Ignite to rent the Rockband room. It was really cool because right when we went in, Sam followed us. I was shocked because he sang for me. Oh dear... If you just knew how wide my smile was. He gave me a candle-less cake because we can't light up anything inside the room since there was a smoke detector. LOL. Sam hugged me too! How nice and sweet! =) I failed twice from singing and playing the bass, but it made it even more fun! Haha! Oh well, I can come back and play again. Yey! Gonna see Sam again! WOW. =P

-My family and I went to Java and Mug to have some Korean desserts. I had my usual fruit bingsoo! It's soooooo good! Yummehh in my tummmmeh! I told my mom that I was upset in the morning because I told her that I would prefer and choose to have a slice of cake with a candle on it over the money they gave me. See, I am happy when I see cakes with candles. Every candle serves as a wish for me. I could wish from it even if it does not come true. If you guys would just know how much joy a cake with a candle brings to me. I am a kid. I think I did not turn 19, but went back and turned 7 instead. LMAO. They bought me a cake with lots of candles at the end of the day. I was happy.

* I was upset that Paul forgot my birthday. If Ate Ira did not try to remind him that it was my birthday, he would have completely forgotten. It got me sad because I told him I wish he was here to celebrate my birthday with him and he replied that he wishes he could be here just as well. He forgot...

* I was upset that I had to ask for a cake from my parents when I said that that is the only thing I want and nothing more. They bought me a cake.... but I had to nag them about it. How pathetic could I be? I don't care. I prefer cakes more than anything else on my birthdays. I love them because I feel special when given one. You have to understand.. that is how I am.

I have to sleep now. Tomorrow is another day. My birthday is over but the celebrations are not! Looking forward to seeing my little sister Haian and get sushi together. I missed her so much!

Goodnight... thanks for a wonderful birthday. I am not upset anymore. I am sorry for being upset. I guess I am entitled to it once in a while, so give it to me today. I hope next year is better. I cannot wait... well.. there is December to cheer me up. I am going back to Brampton. I will see my friends again! I am excited.

( I met a new person today. he gave me a hug and sang happy birthday for me. His name is Sam. Hi Sam! It was nice meeting you! )

Batman... you forgot.. but it's okay.... I guess it's not so bad to forget things at times. I understand... like always. I miss you. See you soon! <3

-Andrea-

No comments:

Post a Comment