Sunday, July 26, 2009

Yesterday was family day! It was not as fun as I expected it to be, but I was with my family which I rarely see come together like yesterday so it's all good. We had so much food that I thought I was gonna go in a state of coma! Just by looking at it you will feel really full. By mid noon I got a little bored waiting for my baby cousin to come so I went upstairs and thought of taking a nap. I ended up sleeping for 4 hours! I woke up and my dad told me that my other uncle is not coming, therefore my baby cousin wont be there too! What a bummer... >.<

I think I wont be too happy to turn another year older, but I am excited to celebrate with my friends that I have not seen this whole summer.

Summer is going to end in a month and school will start soon. I hope that this school year will be good for me. I wonder if I would still want to apply for Johns Hopkins University, Brown, Yale and Stanford for next year. It seems like a dream.... just a dream if I could actually get in.

Anyway.... I'm missing Batman really bad. =(

-Andrea-

No comments:

Post a Comment