Sunday, July 5, 2009

I would never have the courage to tell you in person, on the phone, as a text message, or even on skype everything that I have in my mind right now, but I will write all of them here... why.. I like you and love you this much. I will make it sound like a story, though we all know that not all stories have a happy ending. Mine will end on a desperate note.

Hello there! Have you ever heard of the song "I wanna grow old with you"? 


I wanna make you smile 
Whenever you're sad 
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad 
All i wanna do, is grow old with you 

I'll get you medicine when your tummy aches 
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks 
So, it could be so nice growing old with you,.... 

I'll miss you 
Kiss you 
Give you my coat when you are cold 
Need you 
Feed you 
Even let you hold the remote control. 

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink 
Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink 
Oh I could be the man that grows old with you 
I wanna grow old with you.


This is my all time favourite song. =) Today,  I watched a really beautiful but heartbreaking movie. It was heartbreaking to me because I was jealous because it seems like the bond they had and the vow they made to each other will never apply to you and I. Do you know what are the reasons that justifies why I like you and love you? I will tell you all of them....

I like you because you are the only person that makes me happy yet also sad at the same time. I like you because you have the greatest barrier or wall that seems to be unbreakable... you are a challenge to me that I wouldn't me failing to conquer, but later on succumb to. I like you because you smile only when I make you, but it also makes me wonder if you smile because I forced you or if you smiled because of me. I like you because of the toughness you possess... it makes me feel safe. I like you because you want to stand on your own feet and make things your own way... it is admirable.  I like you because you are mysterious in ways only I could feel... I find it cool and sexy. i like you because I love you. I love you because I like you. I like you not only because of the unique traits that you have, but also physically. I like you because you have the most beautiful pair of eyes that I have seen in my entire life.... yes... your eyes seems cold when seen up-close, but I also dream to be the one to make them warm and thoughtful. I like you because you are the tallest man I have hugged ever so tightly in my whole life and that looking at your face would require me to stretch my neck up to a duck's neck length... and when we hugged before.. you just used one arm and you already grabbed my whole body... made me feel secure. I like you because you have that cute crooked nose I would always want to pinch. I like you because you have that kind of smirk that makes me think... about what it means and what it could have meant if I was wrong. I like you because you are not afraid to express your feelings when you are mad and when you think people have been unfair to you. I like you because I miss you and I can't let go.... no, I can't. I like you because you are not messy and everything is well kept...though keep in mind that nothing could ever be so straight. I like you because we share the same interests, though not all of them. I like you and love you because of the serene quietness you have.... though it seems so appalling that I am the complete opposite. I like you and I love you because we are opposites... opposites was said to attract each other: do I attract you? I like you because of all the good things and the flaws that you have... And I like you and love you because I would rather have the worst times with you than have the best ones with someone else...at least I will experience the good and the bad with you.. just you. 

One day, when I finally muster all the courage that I need, I will tell you all of these in person.

Photobucket
I was born six months before you. I had to wait in this world alone for you for six months. In the future, I will wait a long, long time. Stall all you like. Take all the time you want. I am not going anywhere...


-Andrea-

No comments:

Post a Comment