Thursday, July 23, 2009

I used to love it when it rains. Now... I wish for it to go away. I am not sure why I feel like I am lacking something right now that is raining. It's just that I think I am longing for something I do not have or I cannot have but I am not sure what exactly that could be. The past couple of days was not dull or anything. Am I just dissatisfied with how my life is going right now? I have no reason to be dissatisfied. I have everything that I need but for one thing. That one thing should not make me feel as bad as this anyway.

I told him that the rain makes me feel sad for no reason... He said he likes the rain... What if opposites do not really attract. Could it have been the other way around?

The sun is shining now. I should feel better. =)

-Andrea-

No comments:

Post a Comment