Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy 19th Birthday to me!!! I am thankful that I was given another year to live and enjoy life. I am happy to be alive and in good health. Hopefully, this year will be full of adventures and fulfilling moments both in school, family life, and love. I did not plan to do anything special this year unlike my past birthdays. I am just happy to be alive and excited as well. There are so many things that makes me so thankful and happy. I will enumerate the ones off the top of my head.

1. Like I said, I am thankful to have lived another year because it is another chance given to me to become a better person. I will make the most out of this year and enjoy life as much as I can. School comes first, but I will have fun too!

2. I am thankful that my mother is recovering fast from her surgery last week. I may be a little upset when she nags, but she is a mother and that is what she is suppose to do: to lead me and tell me the things she knows that will benefit me. I love you Mommy!

3. I am thankful that I have father that takes care of his family and would put us first before anything else. My dad is the best father in the world. Seeing him take care of my mother like that and not leaving her side makes me admire him more. Even if he did not pass his certification exam, I know he will do better the next time. Good luck Daddy!

4. I am thankful for having such nice friends that cares for me as much as I do for them. Thanks for always being there for me. Special mention: ATE IRA- Thanks for the status message Happy Birthday greeting! ;)

5. I am thankful that today my Bessy replied to my email and greeted me Happy Birthday. I miss you so much Mei! I hope you continue to do just well. That message made me very happy.

6. I am thankful that my uncle passed the board exam for nursing. Congratulations uncle!

7. Last but not the least. I am thankful for knowing a special person that makes me happy effortlessly. Thanks Paul... for everything, =) Although you forgot that it was my birthday. It's alright as long as you don't forget it next year.

I ended up having 7 reasons to be thankful! Wow! Lucky 7, eh?

-Andrea-

No comments:

Post a Comment