Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Paseo! Paseo! Paseo!!!!!



For the past couple of days, or should I say everyday, we've been walking endlessly. May it be walking to class, back home to have lunch, or an optional paseo, I think I've walked enough to burn a good couple of day's worth of calories. Today, just from 9am till 2pm, I have walked about 13 thousand steps. Normally, a person should walk 10 thousand steps a day but so far, on average, I walk a good 15-16K steps a day. It's very good for me! I think at the end of this semester I'd have very defined calves and leg muscles and also, here's to hoping, a much better butt shape. Haha! In approximately one hour, we are having another optional paseo around Alhambra. In the itinerary it says that the walk would be for 2 hours... I know I can do this! If it is beneficial to my health and if its gonna help me burn the wonderful almuerzo I just had with my host-parents, then so be it! Two hours of walking, here I come!

Vale... I'll add more to this in a little bit. I need to take my siesta!

Hasta luego amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment