Tuesday, June 9, 2009

He failed me once again. Yet, I am here telling myself that it's alright. He probably got home exhausted from work and forgot he told me we'd talk tonight. Blah, I'll live. Oh repressed memories, here they go again. Ah, maybe I should start writing about my recollection down memory lane of some other things to lift the mood. Okay, where should I start.... hmmm. Ah! This morning I was talking to my dad and sister about the things we remember while we were vacationing in Japan. My dad asked me about what I remembered the most. I told him that the most that I can remember were the kind of ramen noodles that I ate at this now defunct mall called Jasco. We used to eat noodles and tonkatsu at that place and it was so delicious! I will never forget how it tasted and looked. In my head right now I can see the whole place. Thus, it will take a while before I can come back and visit those very places where I have been when I was there. I miss being a child, too. I was treated like a princess when I was there. My dad's coworkers are just so nice. They give me everything that I wanted and granted my every wish. It was so fun! I wish to go back soon. Anyway, my sister said that she could not remember so much about it and we understand because she was so young back then. My sister and I have a 4 year gap with our age. When we visited my dad, my sister will always ask who he was because she does not recognize him. My dad left to work back in Japan when my sister was still little so every time she sees him, she asks us who he is. It was funny actually, when my sister finally recognizes him, she crumbles more on my mother's chest. She didn't want to let go at all. My sister is more of a cry baby and moody when we were young. I think we switched places cause I used to be not so moody and I do not cry so much. I do now. I miss Japan a lot. There was so many happy memories from that place. I wish I can only remember my happiest memories and forget sad ones. I do not want to have recollections of those memories that left me in a kind of pain so hurtful that I do not want to remember. Shifting to other topics, my mother told me that high school is where memories are most valued. I think that was wrong. My high school days are over an I don't feel like there were so many memories made back then. All I did when I was in high school was to study and work so much that I forgot to have fun. Only this senior year in high school did I have fun and started hanging out with most of the people I know. I hope that it's not yet too late for me to start and make fresh memories that I will be happy to remember one day and have a good hearty laugh about it. 

I am currently listening to Train right now. They have a lot of good songs. 

I still miss you. Goodnight Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment