Monday, June 22, 2009

It is currently 73 degrees Fahrenheit here in Chicago. Summer is looking good and I can't wait for my summer class to start. First of, I have a good schedule and it looks like I am going to get a job soon ( thanks to my mother's friend). Right now I am just waiting for some calls, hopefully I get to work  2 jobs so that I could save enough for the first semester tuition fee. I am lucky to have friends that took the same classes that I will be taking because they will be giving me their old books. Hopefully, the professors will assign us the same edition books because if not, then I would need to buy new ones. In the fall, my friend Sergio will hook me up with a campus job that will help build my resume and future med school application since it is a Neuroscience lab and it will also serve as work-study for me. Anyway, I have to start practicing calculus again so I can be ready for the Fall term classes. I am gonna read my Psychology book too just for fun. Actually, I am planning to read as much textbooks and sci-fi books that I can to broaden my knowledge and vocabulary skills. I admit that I am not a smart person but I try my hardest with everything that I do academically and for work. I would make my parents proud of me.  I think that is it for now. I have to shower now! It is so hot in here! AC doesn't cut it at all!

K, after showering I'm gonna hit the books!

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

-Andrea-

No comments:

Post a Comment