Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday serves as a fresh start to everything.

Good morning Monday! Today I am going to my first official college class and I can't tell you how much excited I am right now. I am eager to start this class and begin my academic career with a good foundation. Hopefully, I can bump this course 2 levels up. Anyway, I am really going to stick to this routine everyday and keep up with it. I walk/jog everyday and today I will start writing down everything I eat and drink. This diet is not only for losing weight but for health reasons also. I am from a family with history of diabetes, cancer, and different heart diseases so I have to take good care of myself. I am also going to have another blood test this week to see if I have one of those "family sickness". By the way, there should be less internet activities from now on. I must read more books to maintain articulateness all through out. I am also going to pack my pocket dictionary on my book bag always so I could check out the words I am not familiar with when I encounter them. I need to really make a good impression on my professors and peers. Johns Hopkins University is waiting for me and I cannot disappoint them. I have so many plans, yet very little time to accomplish them. I am not going to give up. Starting today, everyday should be treated equally with my A game on all the time. Test, quizzes, recitation and other activities should also be treated carefully. I need my perfect GPA and attendance in addition to my extracurricular activities like the FIA, American Cancer Society and hospital volunteer work.  

With all of these things that I have to do and accomplish, I hope that I can still find time to have fun. I am not saying that I wont have fun while doing these things, but having time with friends and family is also a must. Speaking of family, I think we are flying back to the Philippines for spring break next year. 

Plans for 2010: (leisure)
I hope I can save up enough money to watch even just one game for each of Portugal and Spain's matches. 

I HAVE A LOT OF PLANS FOR THE FUTURE. I HOPE IT ALL GOES WELL.

-Andrea-

No comments:

Post a Comment