Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hey! I am actually writing more than usual! Wow... maybe this is what boredom does to me. I just remembered having a strange dream. I told some of my friends about this and they laughed at the idea of my dream. It was about my AP Calculus teacher, Mr. Nguyen. He was, as usual, teaching calculus and I was there, when suddenly a gunman came inside our room and yelled something I don't really remember. All I can recall was that he took Mr. Nguyen as a hostage and made all of the students stand on one side of the classroom. This was the coolest dream ever! I get to say something and I actually recall what I said. I told the gunman to point his gun down or he will regret ever setting foot on our classroom cause I will kill him. I tried to negotiate ( which was funny cause I already threatened him) and make him release our teacher. He followed but then he went crazy again and pointed the gun at Mr. Nguyen again. So I did my thing and jumped him. I grabbed his arms immediately and bent it upwards so the bones crack which will make him drop his gun. He dropped the gun and I karate chopped him again! Whoa! I felt so proud and then I continued to beat him up. By the time the cops came inside, the gunman was already tied up. Hahah! I felt so cool in that dream! So funny when I was trying to re- enact it to my friends during division. I can't wait to see my lovely Pinay's again tomorrow! We planned to bake and hangout at my crib. Maybe watch movies and then play water balloon fighting at the park. I wish my summer will be fun. I am also waiting for a call from the places where I applied. Money is so tight right now. Darn mula's! I wasn't too homesick today. I talked to my old friends from the Philippines and somehow it helped me get better. Working out got my mind off of some things that has been bothering me lately. Hopefully it gets better and better. I want to see sunshine! Chicago weather MUST be better in the coming days. 

I long for sunshineeeee! SUN come to me! =)


Heaven is overrated. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment