Friday, June 12, 2009

Letter to a dear friend

Updating everyday I see? Ok, so it's currently 2:45 am and I am so wide awake. I think I had a good nap, but not a dreamless one. Anyway, part of the reason why I can't sleep right now is this one special person to me. Nope, it's not Paul this time. It's my other close friend Mei. I want to take this time to talk to her here on my blog. I don't think she'll ever read this, but still I am going to write anyway. So here it goes....

Hi Mei,

I saw you through Skype today when I was on the webcam with Ate Ira. It was nice seeing you, though my heart dropped a thousand feet of off my chest when I saw you. Somebody rang the doorbell and I knew it would be you. I said hi but you did not respond... it's ok. I guess you are still mad at me. I respect whatever you are feeling at this moment. Time will come and we will be able to talk normally again. I miss you a lot. I miss talking to you because I could tell you anything and everything under the sun. Perhaps, me telling you everything was the problem. What do you think? Maybe because there wasn't any restriction on the things that I tell you every time we talk? If that was one of the reasons, I am sorry. The way I speak on MSN is so different from how I speak in real life. I was never the arrogant person, maybe proud is the word. If you understand me that way, then that is fine. There is no more sense if I brought up what misunderstanding we had back then. I just need my Bessy back. Anyway, I don't want this to be long. I wish you good luck with everything you are planning to do. I read in your blog that you've decided to be a nurse. That is a good profession even if I have bashed the idea of me becoming a nurse so many times before just because I didn't want to become one. Take care always. I hope you have a great summer. Have fun and chill with people now that you are temporarily free from school.

Love,
Andrea

P.S I think there is a new Danielle  Steel book coming out or it came out already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment