Friday, June 5, 2009

I am back! So soon isn't it? It is 1:36 in the morning and I am still up and jumping! I think I took a really long nap which makes it not a nap anymore. HAHAH! Right now I am watching You Changed My Life with Sara and John Lloyd. It is such a funny movie and nakaka kilig too! Anyway, tomorrow is graduation and high school life is done. When I think about how it is going to be in college, I often wonder how I am going to be able to make it. I feel like I cannot do it because I want to be alone when I finally start my classes. I just do not want to be attached to anyone. I want to transfer right after this year to Johns Hopkins. I just watched a movie about Ben Carson, the best pediatric neurosurgeon in the world. He has performed 100 surgeries on children. I wish to be just like him or even better than him. Moving on, I am sooo excited! I just cannot hide it! For the millionth time, I am psyched to graduate tomorrow! It seems like it was just yesterday when I came here and now I am finally graduating. I thought I kept so much to myself before, but now, I think I have become more approachable and better at speaking to people. i used to just grunt, nod, and shake my head when someone asks me something. Now I can talk and explain! I am going to miss my Pinay Chikkas! We had our differences but then like what Neeks said, at the end of the day we just loved each other more. i hope for this next school year to be better. I want to have straight A's this year! If Johns Hopkins is not possible this year, then it will be for next year! Positive aura come to meeeee! Thank you Lord for all the blessings. I don't always go to church but I pray and I talk to you conscientiously and spiritually!

Adios for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment